The Acting school, for the A.Y. 2011/2012 has an intensive and detailed plan of study that has the purpose of forming young professional actors able to answer to the everyday more competitive and different demands of the international theatrical and cinematographic survey. All round artists able to go beyond linguistic boundary: from humour to dramatic art, from prose to image, from word to movement, starting from a solid knowledge of the past to better understand the meaning of the present.
This instructive project lasts two years of study, completed by a six months of qualifying course, it has daily lessons, from 5 to 12 hours depending on the year and didactic phase.
During the years of study, students will have to take theoretical/practical exams: from History of Theatre to Cinematographic Acting, from Comedy of Art to Legislation and Production, from Critic to Direction, from Improvisation to Singing, from Comedy to Elizabethan Theatre, from Dramaturgy to Dance Theatre, to Stanislavsky-Strasberg method.
The acting school "International Theatre School" is based on an innovatory Pedagogic model with reference to Programs for the Actor European Training (Syllabi for the Actor European Training): Art.7 of 3/04/08.
Qualifications of the "International Theatre School - Acting School of Rome"
1. Dramatic Art Courses : Schools of Prose
2. Use of voice - Singing : Acting school and Acting Academy
3. Analysis and decomposition of Movement - Mime Technique - Contemporary Dance: Theatre Schools
4. Comic Phenomenon Course: "theatre of art" Schools
5. Direction - Dramatization: Theatre and Acting Academies
6. "Acting" Courses: cinematographic acting courses and cinema’s Academies and Schools